Tuesday 22 October 2013

Festive season DIY Gifts


In my previous post, I shared with you guys the most exciting reason I look forward to festivals. But is one reason enough? Tch tch! Not for me :D 

There are many more reasons the country celebrates all these festivals for throughout the year. New clothes, matching jewellery and shoes, vacations, cousin get-togethers, pandal hopping, happy faces all around and lovely gifts!What really excites me are gifts, simply because they are unexpected. You never know what you might just get. Dont you love that excitement filled feeling just before you open a gift pack from your loved one? 

And so, the other day I was wondering what could I gift my friends and family this Diwali to make things more special. And after hopping through numerous shops, I thought why not gift something hand-made? Not only does it make your folks feel loved, it is also lighter on your pockets. And the biggest benefit, its interesting! Don't believe me? 
Try these simple DIYs I found online and I bet you will want to do more such interesting stuff.

Scented candles are undoubtedly the perfect gift for your loved ones. Simple and refreshing, learn how to make Cinnamon Candles here.

Laddoos wrapped in colorful crepe paper and ends tied with ribbons. Gifting these will make you the kid's favourite ;) .
source courtesy
Last but not the least - Hand made soaps! No it isnt as tough as you may think if you follow these simple steps to make this Herbs and Citrus Soap

All said and one, did you notice anything similar between the above 3 DIYs? Yes ofcourse, the fragrance! Some way or the other Indian festivals have been  closely associated with fragrances. 
#ChangeTheAir
Try the new festive range of Godrej Aer Home and Car fragrances to headstart your celebration with all things fragrant. Also, do let me know which fragrance you like best.

Love N Luck
P.S. - This post is a part of Godrej Aer promotion campaign

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...