Tuesday 2 July 2013

Kindly Corporate!

Hello!
I look at and think of a corporate as "stressed, depressed, but always well-dressed"! 
What I tried today is a corporate look. Now that its a Monday, and that I'm interning, what else could fit the mood more?


The fact that in monsoon, the roads, trees and the nature looks its freshest best was an inspiration in itself for me to do this "fresh green" post. Now scroll down and look at the pictures before I bore you with my explanation of why, how, where I wore this! You really don't want me to get started, do you? ;)




The high-low fashion is, needless to say, the talk of street-style world. And, the breezy top keeps me fresh in this humid Mumbai monsoon.




These pretty frilly hem keeps the feminine touch intact, without making me look like one deadline-bound corporate woman.




Its the bag and shoes which adds a pop of color to my otherwise dull colored outfit.





Top - Thrifted
Skirt - tailormade
Shoes - Hill Road
Bag - Esbeda
Eyes - Maybelline (Jade)

How do you define a corporate?

Love N Luck
Reene

2 comments:

  1. Reene di you look so Damn Gorgeous. I love the shoes and the handbag too. The color.:*

    Abhilash Bro your photography i love. Your the best photographer.:*

    I so love your Blog. This is the best blog for me.<3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww! Thanks so much Shibu! U r such a sweetheart! ur words made my day lil princess :*!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...