Thursday 21 February 2013

Indian Lace

Hello!

Sari is no doubt considered the most gracious drape in the world. But what do you think of the everyday Indian wear - Kurti? A one-piece Indian "dress" :D

Its the most comfortable everyday wear for Indians. But it need not be boring always! Prep it up with some statement pieces and you get results that leave you grinning and you looking stunning!

This was what I wore to college for an evening concert.






I dint want to take away all the attention from the electic blue kurti. But at the same time, I dint want myself to look like an ocean :D
So, I accessorized the look with this simple chunky neckpiece from tribal zone and this Arabian motif ring from Bangalore.







These pretty blue shoes are a gift from an old friend from Bangkok. As for the lace leggings, its from Splash!


Zari embroidery on the hem of the kurti.
( PS-I tailor-made this kurti with a blouse piece :D )


I used blue shadow on my upper lids and used black gel liner for a winged look from maybelline.


A hint of reddish-brown blush from lakme on my cheeks for that evening look.



And it was a beautiful windy evening!


So next time its a family function, you know how to turn heads ;)
Let me know what you think of this look.

Love
Reeneta


3 comments:

  1. I love your look babes!! Nice touch of net leggings to the otherwise simple kurti... <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice legging !! Also loved the electic blue color of kurti !!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...